ZenRx by NextGen Biolabs is a non-prescription supplement for anxiety and depression. Stress has become an inevitable part of our lives. As we move on with the stressful life and lifestyle, our body is gradually losing its power to overcome this stress factors. This leads to anxiety and depression.
Though there are many medications prescribed by the doctors, almost all of the have their share of side effects. When we get rid of the anxiety or depression, we come up with other problems. The ZenRx capsules solve this problem by making a safe alternative to these medications. It improves the anxiety, without causing any side effects.
What is ZenRx?
ZenRx is an anxiolytic supplement that has a natural formulation that uses herbal based ingredients. It can improve anxiety and depression. It elevates the mood and curbs the panic feeling. This supplement has the ingredients that can affect the brain and nervous system to calm down. Though it is not as strong or powerful as the prescription medicines, ZenRx does have its advantages over them.
When the prescription medications are full of chemicals, ZenRx relies on natural ingredients. While the anti-anxiety and anti-depressants could be addictive, ZenRx is completely non-addictive. It can work as an instant anti-anxiety supplement or use as an anti-depressant for a long term.
Benefits of ZenRx
- ZenRx can reduce anxiety and nervousness
- It curbs irritability
- Reduce stress and panic in the body
- Promotes positive mood and feelings
- Improve the person’s ability to socialize
- Can alleviate depression
- Relaxes the body and mind without causing drowsiness
- There are no side effects
- It is non-addictive and safe to stop anytime.
- Piper Methysticum contains 40% kavalactones that have calming properties. It is a natural anti-anxiety and anti-depressant agent. It increases the dopamine level in the body, making it calmer.
- 5-N-ethyl-glutamine is the amino acid theanine that can promote alpha waves in the brain and help with anxiety. It works well with depression as well. It keeps the blood pressure regulated and can contain the serum fatty acids.
- Sceletium tortuosum is an herb found in South Africa. It has been used for mood swings, anxiety, and depression of mild to moderate degree. It curbs panic attacks and works as a mood booster by promoting the production of dopamine.
- GABA is the brain chemical or neurotransmitter that shuts down the nerves when they are too excited. This activity will help reduce anxiety as well as depression. It is the natural defense of the body that relaxes the mind. While the anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medications provide the compounds that boost the GABA production, ZenRx provides this neurotransmitter itself for faster action.
- L-Tryptophan is the precursor to serotonin that helps control our mood and thoughts. It acts as a natural anti-anxiety agent to readjust the brain activities to be calmer. Since the body, naturally, does not produce tryptophan it has been added in ZenRx for its maximum effects.
- Passiflora flower extract has calming effects on the nerves. This is an ingredient that can boost the GABA production naturally. It would also soothe the upset stomach.
- Eschscholzia Californica is poppy. It can curb anxiety and also has sedative effects.
- Valerian officinalis extract can reduce stress, anxiety and can promote sleep. It has mild sedative effects.
- N-Acetyl-5-metho-xytryptamine/melatonin is the controller of our biological clock. Most often, anxiety or depression makes us lose sleep. Adding melatonin in ZenRx improves the person’s ability to sleep better.
Dosage & side effects
ZenRx dosage is easy to remember. Take 1 capsule per day for mild to moderate depression. Take 2 capsules for anxiety or panic attacks. It is recommended for only adults. Use by pregnant women is not safe.
It is comparatively safer than the prescription medications. Though it is natural and safe, there might be a few problems in some people.
The sedative effects of the ingredients could pose a problem. Caution calls that you do not take the capsule when you are planning to drive somewhere. It would be ideal to keep the dosage towards the evening. It will avoid the drowsy feel, if any, during day time and would also help you fall asleep at night.
You may expect to have side effects, but you may not get it. Each person responds differently from one another. If one person had some issues with side effects doesn’t mean that you would also have it.
Pros & Cons
- ZenRx is any day, safer and better than the prescription medications
- You get to see plenty of reviews online about the product
- There are no synthetic ingredients used in the formulation
- It is non-addictive and lacks any side effects, as of now.
- There are no real clinical studies found about the product
- It is just an anxiolytic while other products offer additional benefits of brain boosting effects.
- Not available in retail shops, only available from online.
- Does not offer free shipping
- Tom- “I didn’t have to suffer any nausea because of the melatonin in ZenRx. I have always had the problem with other products but this one saved me big time. I get better sleep. My friend takes this as an alternative to Xanax.”
- David-“This product is worth the money. I got it from online from Walmart store. It works great as an alternative to Xanax to relax at night.”
- Marie-“I pop in just 2 pills of ZenRx every time I had a panic attack. This works fast and best, so far. I haven’t had any problems with this. A great product!”
Where to buy ZenRx?
It is available only online. You can get it from the manufacturer’s site, popular online stores like Amazon and also from the online stores of the popular retailers like Walmart. You may use coupon codes to get discounts or free shipping while purchasing ZenRx.
As much as the reviews show that ZenRx works well as an alternative to Xanax or other similar products, it may not have the same effects as these drugs. Even with the pharmaceutical grade ingredients used in ZenRx, it can treat only the mild to moderate depression and anxiety.
ZenRx is a non-prescription product, but you still need to check with your physician and confirm that you have depression or anxiety problem and that you are safe to take this supplement.