Worried about the growth of small, sensitive hairs on the face? Are you looking for an effective solution for its removal? Then, you have landed on the correct page of Kalo Post Epilating Lotion. This Kalo Post Epilating is a special formula to stop the unwanted hair growth. In fact, the solution is excellent for treating small and delicate space like the face and genitals. Further, read on to know more about Kalo Post Epilating Lotion ingredients. Check out its reviews, directions of application and much more…
Kalo Post Epilating Lotion
Kalo Post Epilating Lotion 2oz is an aqueous lotion that works at stopping the unwanted hair growth. The lotion is very easy to apply and soothing on the skin. It can prevent 10% of the hair from growing back when used after the hair has been removed by the root.
Kalo Post Epilating Lotion
- Kalo Ingrown Hair Treatment with an Kalo Hair Inhibitor is safe and soothing.
- It is very easy to use.
- Equally, it has natural sulphur reducers.
- Kalo is moisturizing. It is best used after hair removal (by sugaring, waxing or electrolysis).
- Works at the hair root level.
- Does not damage the skin tissue or cause irritation.
- Also, neutralizes the key elements important for hair growth.
Common areas to use this Kalo Post Epilating Lotion
- Leg Hair
- Facial Hair – eyebrows, chin, upper lip, side burns
- Under Arm Hair
- Chest Hair
- Back Hair
- Ear Hair
- Pubic Hair/Bikini Line
Kalo Post Epilating Lotion ingredients
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Triethanolamine, Persea Gratissima, Lactic Acid, Citrus Grandis, Chamomilla Recutita, Dimethicone, Lanolin Oil, Betaglucan, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, EDTA, Polysorbate 20.
Ingredients and their Benefits/Uses
- Water Aqua – Water
- Glycerin – It helps to solubilize water and alcohol. Thus, works as a preservative and emollient
- Paraffinum Liquidum – Skin-conditioning agent
- Propylene Glycol – Moisturizing medium
- Cetyl Alcohol – This is a fatty alcohol
- Sucrose – Humectant
- Stearic acid – The acid is a vegetable fat (helpful as emollient).
- Triethanolamine – Works as a pH Adjuster
- Lactic Acid – Moisturizing/Smoothing agent
- Persea Gratissima – This is a skin conditioning medium
- Chamomilla Recutita – Antioxidant
- Dimethicone – Effective skin protectant
- Citrus Grandis – Skin-conditioning agent
- Lanolin Oil – This is a Moisturizer/Emollient
- Betaglucan – Oat derived protein and lipids good for skin repair and health
- Propylparaben – Preservative
- Diazolidinyl Urea – Preservative
- Methylparaben – Preservative
- EDTA – A chelating agent
- Polysorbate 20 – Emulsifying medium
Kalo Post Epilating Lotion – How to apply?
- First, remove the hair by your chosen method. Then apply Kalo 3 times on the day of hair removal.
- Apply a layer wait for it to dry then apply the second layer. Altogether, apply 3 layers in total. But make sure that you clean your skin thoroughly before applying this formula (as it includes delicate plant enzymes).
- Repeat the application of Kalo 3 times the following day.
- For best results, apply Kalo spray 3 times followed by one application of this lotion on the day of hair removal.
Kalo Hair Growth Inhibitor side effects
There are no side effects yet reported from the customers. Kalo Post Epilating Lotion is 100% effective. It effectively retards the growth of hair after you shave.
Kalo Hair Growth Inhibitor reviews
Overall, Kalo Hair Growth Inhibitor has received 4.5 stars out of 5. Customers are very happy with the formula as it has given beneficial results for them. Mentioned below are some honest user reviews for your reference. Let’s have a look at some…
- “It works well for me as it removes hairs from the root.”
- “Frankly speaking, after using this for 3 months now the hairs have become less heavy. I would definitely recommend this. You must apply daily…”
- “I am using this product for the last couple of years and it truly works. It has lightened the hair growth and has made it thinner over time.”
- “I use it on chin, upper lip and eyebrows and I am honestly saying that it works. You should try this…”
- “5 stars from my side for this amazing growth inhibitor.”
Where to buy Kalo Post Epilating Lotion?
The lotion is available for sale at nisim.com and at amazon. You may buy them at a reasonable price.
Discount, coupon and promo offers
Nisim Internation offers 15% off on all the orders, 10% off on the hair removal products, site wide 15% off, 54% off on sale and clearance items, free shipping on orders over $75 and much more.
Frequently asked questions
Can I get the customer support number of nisim.com to clarify my queries?
Ya sure, the customer support of nisim.com is 1-800-656-4746 or +1-005-532-0773. All your queries will be answered by the customer representative at Nisim International.
What are the different modes of payment offered?
Their different modes of payment include MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American express, Paypal etc.