If there is any complex, constant and easily affected skin problem, it is acne. It can leave scars not just on the skin but also on the pride and soul of a person. The combined efforts of overactive oil glands, clogged pores and bacteria could do such awful effects that can stay longer than just the adolescent stage of a person. It is also one of the common problems seen across the gender and beyond the age. It takes a lot to completely get rid of acne, especially when one has a sensitive skin to start with.
The DermalMD Acne Treatment Blemish Serum helps rid of the acne as well as in dealing with the blemishes that are forming on the skin.
DermalMD Acne Serum Ingredients, Benefits & Uses
- Amaranthus spinosus contains several nutrients that are easily absorbed into the skin. The vitamin B6 in it can control the inflammation and can promote tissue healing. It keeps the skin healthy by maintaining its moisture. The vitamin A heals the wounds, vitamin C, and K supply the antioxidants to keep the wrinkles and aging process at bay.
- AHA fruit acids act as mild exfoliating agents to peel off the dead skin cells and unclog the pores. It can help fade the acne marks. AHA fruit acid can control the inflammation and help balance the skin pH. It does not affect the oil production by the glands but only work on the peeling of the dead cells from the skin surface.
- Chamomile has inhibitory effects on skin inflammations. It has calming effects on the nerves and can soothe the irritated skin. Chamomile has antioxidant property to protect the skin cells. It has mild bleaching effects to reduce the scar. It has the disinfectant property that removes bacteria from the skin surface and prevents acne formation.
- Orange flower water has soothing effects on the irritated skin. It has antioxidants and has anti-aging property where it initiates the production of collagen formation to keep the skin tighter. Orange flower water works as an astringent to reduce the oil production by the glands. It is hydrating to the skin and can act as a toner as well.
- Apple extract has astringent property to control the oily feel on the skin. It can control acne and help in the rejuvenation of the skin. Apple extract can delay aging and also act as an exfoliator. It removes the dead skin cells, unclogs the pores and makes the skin look brighter.
- Tea tree oil is a powerful antibacterial agent. The oil has the deep penetrating ability and can reach under the skin to unclog the oil glands. It removes the dirt from the skin and can also protect it from oxidative damage.
- Primarily, the DermalMD acne serum kills the bacteria on the skin surface as well as that reside in the clogged pores.
- It unclogs the skin pores and the oil glands to keep it clean and microbial free.
- Acne treatment serum helps with the exfoliation of the dead skin cells to keep up the skin brightness. It eliminates the dull looking skin.
- Acne serum is moisturizing for the skin and naturally controls the excess oil production
- It controls the acne breakouts and reduces it to gradually reach none at all.
- DermalMD acne serum regulates the skin pH
- It helps remove the blemishes on the skin and do the needful to have cell repair and regeneration.
- It works as an anti-aging agent as acne can often cause the skin look older than it actually is.
DermalMD Acne Treatment- Blemish Serum Dosage & Drug Interaction Symptoms
DermalMD acne serum is a concentrated cream like substance. You need just a small amount of work. You can apply the serum on to the clean skin. Apply it only where the acne problem is. Do not apply it all over the face unnecessarily.
Use it twice a day to see faster and better results. You can see that the acne and the acne scars are disappearing gradually.
Acne serum causes no drug interactions or associated problems.
DermalMD Acne Treatment Blemish Serum Risks, Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
DermalMD acne serum is safe for all. It causes no side effects or adverse effects. It is quite suitable for acne in all parts of the body. Acne treatment serum uses the natural ingredients that cannot cause any side effects and is soothing to the skin. It contains moisturizing agents to prevent the skin dryness, which is often a common side effect with anti-acne cream. Acne serum is far away from this problem.
DermalMD Acne Serum Reviews & Complaints
DermalMD acne serum reviews show mixed opinions. You can see both positive and negative comments. While the negative comments mostly concentrate on how it didn’t work for them, the positive comments reveal that this blemish serum has worked wonders. It has not only controlled the acne but has managed to reduce the acne scars as well.
It is the same about the price of the product. There are many who felt that the price could have been a little less or they wished they had a larger capacity bottle so they don’t have to buy it too often.
Overall, the DermalMD acne serum is loved by most of the users. They swear that the product did indeed stand up to the expectations.
DermalMD Acne Serum Testimonials
- Cynthia- “I liked the smell and consistency of this acne serum. It felt good on my skin and did feel sticky or oily. I have tried many products and this is the one that has worked the best for acne.”
- Debbie-“ After years of suffering from cystic acne almost all over my face, I now get some respite, thanks to the DermalMD acne serum. It is almost a miracle!”
- Jack-“I have used many other products, including proactive. They have made my skin pathetic and some even burnt my skin. This acne serum is the best. I have had no problem with this. My acne is gone within 2 weeks and has lightened my skin tone.”
- Tammy has a different opinion. She says- “I have an allergic skin type and this acne serum caused redness on my skin. I had to stop using it and take doctor’s advice.”
Does DermalMD Acne serum work?
Acne happens as a result of so many processes happening at the same time. DermalMD acne serum interferes with each of these causes and reaches the root level of the problem. It clears the clogged pores and removes oil, dead cells, and bacteria from them. It is the accumulation of all of these factors that lead to acne. DermalMD acne serum contains all the needed ingredients to address each of these problems. It makes the skin acne free, healthy looking, blemish free and younger. It is a non-oily formula that keeps the skin healthy and unclogged.
DermalMD Acne Serum Results
You can expect the DermalMD acne serum results overnight. Many have commented that their acne was just meager after using it for just once. It takes about a week to show the acne clearing out. For severe acne, it might take about 2 weeks to have the best effects. Within a month, there would not be any more fresh breakouts.
Where To Buy DermalMD Acne Serum
DermalMD acne serum is available from DermalMD online store. You can visit their store, add the product in the cart fill in the necessary details, pay the price and get it delivered.
It used to be available on Amazon. But currently, it is off the rack and not available. It is not available in any of the retail or wholesale shops like Costco, WalMart, pharmacies etc.
DermalMD Acne Serum Price
The DermalMD acne serum price is $55 for a single bottle. The bottle can last for about a month. There are direct discounts available from DermalMD. You will have to pay the full price while purchasing. But there are options to add the DermalMD acne serum coupon code if you have any.
DermalMD Acne Serum Discount, Coupon Codes & Promos
There is no DermalMD acne serum coupon codes, but you can find plenty of the DermalMD coupons all over the internet. You can find many that would get you discounts from 10-85% on the final bill on DermalMD products. You can find them for monthly wise. It might even get you free shipping option.
Is DermalMD Acne serum safe for sensitive skin?
There is only one complaint about the DermalMD acne serum causing an allergic reaction on sensitive skin. It is formulated to suit the sensitive skin and there are no other complaints regarding the same. Yet, it would be better to try it on the other part of the skin before you apply it to the face or acne.
Is DermalMD Acne serum FDA Approved?
Yes, the DermalMD acne serum is made under the facilities of the FDA approved norms.
How often and when should I apply DermalMD acne serum?
DermalMD acne serum should be applied twice a day. The best time would be after the shower in the morning and on a clean face before bed. Make sure that you apply it only to the acne affected area. You can leave the cream on and no need to rinse it off. It will be absorbed into the skin.
Can I use DermalMD acne serum on my neck and body?
Yes, you can. DermalMD acne serum is suitable to use on any part of the body that has acne breakouts.
How long should I use DermalMD acne serum?
It is better to use for the long term until you are sure that there are no more breakouts or the acne is going to stay clear. You can take some time out after using it for a while and see if acne comes back or not. Once you have acne under control, you don’t even have to apply it daily. You may use it only when it is needed.
The DermalMD acne serum can control the acne and reduce the blemish formation. At the same time, proper skin care is must when there is acne problem. Use the DermalMD Acne Treatment- blemish serum as only part of the treatment. Keeping the face and body clean, having plenty of fruits and vegetable in the diet, cutting down on sugar and sweets must all be followed to keep the acne away.