Peeling Groovy Facial Serum is an exfoliating facial serum and triple threat against aging. The serum helps to perfect the skin’s texture, lighten dark spots, and lessen fines lines and large pores. It does not contain AHA’s which often irritate sensitive skin types and makes the skin brighter and more even. Peeling Groovy Facial Serum uses, moisture magnetizing amino acid exfoliators to gently exfloit the skin. It also contains Vitamin C, which helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines. Protect the skin from environmental aggressors, strengthens collagen, brightens, tightens and lightens the skin.
The serum is less greasy, and simply clearer, making the skin softer and more refined. The amino acid antioxidant exfoliators, in the serum, help for highly effective skin regeneration and brightening without irritation. It is hydroquinone and oil free. Apply 3-4 pumps of Peeling Groovy Facial Serum, on clean skin, completely covering face, neck, decollete and hands, avoid eye area. Then wait for 3-5 minutes before applying moisturizer and eye cream.
Peeling Groovy Facial Serum – Ingredients
Alpha- amino acid exfoliants, Vitamin C, Polyamino Sugar Condensate, Water, Hydroxyenthylcellulose, Urea, Ascorbic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride & Calcium chloride, Phenoxyethanol
Peeling Groovy Facial Serum – Serums & Its Benefits
Women’s apply many beauty cosmetics with the view of looking smart and younger. Among the cosmetics, facial serum plays a very important role for healing the wrinkles and fine lines. Face serums are light and can penetrate deeper in to the skin. It also heals the pores that appear smaller and increasing moisture levels. As serums are typically very concentrated, a little goes a long way.
Adding a face serum, with cleanser, toner, and moisturizer, to your daily skin care routine, results in a gorgeous –looking skin. Serums are oil or water- based product, which penetrates deep within the layers of your skin. They have a high concentration of active ingredients and usually comes in a creamy gel form. The new age serums use silicons, which allow skin to receive the supplements without the grease.
This highly concentrated treatment contains high levels of nourishing ingredients. All of these ingredients regulate oil production and help to restore moisture and elasticity to the skin. The other benefits include strengthening skin cells, hydration, and increased nourishment, brightening of skin and acne prevention. Compare to other face creams, a face serum contains 70% of active ingredients his potential product, is able to deliver, much greater concentration of nutrients, deeper inside the skin.
Use serums as per the prescribed amount and according to the instructions only. Excessive use of serums can cause irritation, rashes, and itching to the skin. Serums can be expensive, because of the active ingredients it contains. Never use two serums at a time, clogging of pores is a common side effect if the serum isn’t non – comedogenic.
How to apply serum in the right way
After cleansing your face, use an alcohol free toner. Before applying the serum, leave it damp on the skin, it helps the ingredients to penetrate deep in the skin.
Before applying the moisturizer, wait for few minutes, until the serum is fully absorbed by the skin.
Keep the moisturizer in the refrigerator, because if it is applied cold, it pushes blood away from the skin. It results in creating a vacuum effect to pull the serum ingredients deeper within the skin.
How are serums different from moisturizers?
Serums penetrate deeper into the skin and give better results because molecules in serums are smaller than in moisturizer. Moisturizers work only on the first layer because it has larger molecules. Serums deposit highly concentrated active nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. These are essential for treating various skin conditions. While moisturizers provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
Peeling Groovy Facial Serum – Customer Review
Let have a look on the few top positive & negative reviews about the product
- Angelina has to say that, her skin is normal and quite greasy when hot. She started using it at summer as a night serum and the result was amazing. She says her age is 44, but after using the serum her skin age is 34 and she is very happy with the product.
- Dani has to say that, after using the Peeling Groovy Serum, her skin became smooth and glow. The large pores on her face seem to be less noticeable. Her skin is sensitive, so when she first applies it, she felt uncomfortable, but it does subside fairly quickly. But the skin doesn’t turn red. So she says that people with sensitive skin should proceed with caution.
- Christina says that she has been using the serum for about a year now. It helps to fade her scars, from acne and helps to reduce breakouts.
- Peeling Groovy Serum was recommended to Krystal by a therapist and she says it made a big difference in her complexion.
- Another customer gives the review that this product helps to speed up skin regeneration.
- Erlinda says that she used the product for one week but there was no visible change in the pigmentation. But says that she will continue to use the serum.
- Danielle Paul says that the product works too well once a day at first. But then it dried her skin out and made it flaky, red and itchy. It’s expensive but a little bit goes a long way.
- Paula says that the product didn’t work as expected.
- Lori says that, she was using it for a long time and it was effective. But later on, when she ordered, the product she received was either watered down or plain. It was not the same wonderful serum.
The exfoliating dermatologist developed formulas is a triple threat against aging. It perfect’s skin’s texture, lightens dark spots and lessens the look of line sand large pores. Instead of irritating AHAs, the serum has moisture- magnetizing AAEs.
It is not always viable that, low -cost serums are always advantageous. Sometimes, even expensive serums; also do not give the expected result. Serums should be selected in accordance with its quality, not with its cost. Customers should select the serum which is best suitable for their skin. While selecting serum, there is also a need for determining the ingredients involved.
The health issue is fully depended on the ingredients that are included in the serums. There is not best face serum for everyone, always pick serum as per your skin type and according to your age. Try a serum for at least a month before you give up. It will take some trial and error to find the best face serums for your needs.
Originally posted 2016-12-13 05:46:26.