Buy OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum online to fight premature aging, wrinkles and regenerate skin cells. Available at best price, the Vitamin C serum gives you a fresh and youthful look within a few weeks. Check out our OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum review and then decide if it’s best for you or not.
What is OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum?
The Vitamin C is an anti-aging serum manufactured by OZ Naturals, a skincare company located in the US. The company has its office located in Boca Raton, FL and offers excellent customer support.
The product is paraben-free and comes with natural ingredients that offer you numerous benefits on the skin. Suitable for all skin types, this powerful serum is undoubtedly one of the best in the market.
Features of OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum
How OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum really works is it absorbs easily into the skin. You don’t need too much of the serum. A few drops every day will work wonders on the skin. It is definitely an answer for frequent acne breakouts that cannot only leave a blemish but can also be painful. The Vitamin C serum works on the oily skin and stops excess production that causes dirt, grime to accumulate and trigger acne and pimples.
It also balances the pH level and also acts as an emollient. This means keeping the skin hydrated. If you are prone to dry, flaky skin, Vitamin C serum is a great solution.
But apart from retaining moisture, the serum is loaded with antioxidants that are “skin protectors”. They fight free radicals such as UV rays, sun exposure, pollution, and smoking that cause oxidative stress and cause damage to the cells. It also restores the proteins such as collagen or elastic that delivers a youthful appearance.
But that’s not all. Vitamin C also has the ability to boost collagen. Be it fine lines, sagging skin, wrinkles, or crow’s feet, it all narrows down to collagen. As we grow older, the collagen level goes down. Vitamin C stimulates collagen that not only protects the skin but also gets rid of blemishes and scars.
But that’s not all. Vitamin C is a key ingredient that stimulates the collagen to thicken the skin and make large pores appear visibly smaller. This gets rid of the uneven skin and soothes them to perfection.
A natural skin brightening agent, Vitamin C gets rid of skin pigmentation and brightens the skin tone. Furthermore, it also protects the skin from UVA/UVB rays of the sun that causes discoloration, sunburns, or blemishes.
Ingredients and Benefits of OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum
- Vitamin C20 – increases the resistance of the skin from free radicals and environmental conditions. It also boosts the production of collagen naturally in the body.
- Astaxanthin – in OZ Natural Vitamin C Serum is called a ‘super antioxidant’ that is found in marine plants and is 100x stronger than antioxidants.
- Hyaluronic Acid – moisturizes and keeps the skin plump. It retains moisture in the skin and binds easily with water up to 1000x for an optimum hydrated skin.
- Vitamin E – acts as a protective shield in preventing dehydration or any damage to the skin.
- Rose Hips – is high in essential fatty acids that are needed for beautiful skin.
- Green Tea – is rich in polyphenols that prevent damage from ultraviolet rays. It is also famous for its anti-inflammatory and anti-cancerous agents that soothe skin inflammation and inhibit cancerous changes in the epidermis.
Directions on how to use OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum
Cleanse your face as usual. Vitamin C serum comes in an easy-to-use dropper. Pat dry and take few drops of Vitamin C serum on the palm of your hands. Apply to your face and neck in circular motion. Allow it to absorb. You may use your usual moisturizer or go with OZ Naturals Moisturizer. Use it twice a day morning and evening for best results.
OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum side effects
A couple of users complained of mild rashes or the fact that the serum dries out real quick than locking in the moisture for a longer time. However, there are no major side effects reported so far. Always check the ingredients to see if you are allergic and be wary of any weird reactions on your skin.
OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum review
OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum is one of the most popular brands and hence has many reviews online. However, the OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum results are mixed. This means one group has benefited from the product while there are others for whom the product didn’t meet the expectations.
- On the pros side, many users feel benefited after using Vitamin C serum, especially those with oily skin. Consumers say that it not only keeps the oil under control but they note that acne and pimples fade away within 2-3 days of use. If you have a shiny and oily face, it inhibits the appearance of excess sebum especially during the summer season when the skin gets too oily and greasy.
- It also assists normal/combination skin by balancing the pH level and keeping it supple and moisturized.
- Users also say that it tightens the skin to uplift sagginess and restore a toned and young looking texture. However, you need to use it regularly to see visible results.
Negative OZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin C Serum reviews
The frequent complaint received is that the Vitamin C serum doesn’t work like the original one. People claim that the second bottle received leaves the skin greasy and oily.
Another complaint seen is that even after using for a month, some users don’t see any results at all. For the quantity available, the price is quite expensive. One user also complained of the consistency of the serum which is runny like water and barely absorbs on the skin.
Here are few of the OZ Naturals – the best Vitamin C Serum for your face reviews/complaints.
- SEK781 – “I write reviews I am very compelled to do so and this is one of the cases. I didn’t know what to expect from this product and hence was fully prepared. No product removes wrinkles or stops aging. But this product did improve my skin. My skin looks healthier, vibrant and feels great to touch. Does it make me look younger? Well, better skin makes me feel like it and that’s all that matters. Will continue to use it.”
- Sherry Rosenberg – “I am pleased with OZ natural serum as it does not irritate my skin. I have rosacea and have to be careful what products I use. Would recommend for those with sensitive skin.”
- Bookluvr – “I have used it for a month and my face does not look any better. It dries my face out and makes it more wrinkled than before. It doesn’t smell, sting or cause any breakouts which is a good thing. It is like water and runs all over the place. I am not impressed.”
- Tabeer Javed – “I was really excited to use the product but is a big disappointment. I have acne prone skin and this made me breakout very badly. After using for a week, I had 16 zits on my face. Horrible.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can use OZ Naturals Vitamin C serum?
Men and women who are dealing with acne trouble, saggy and wrinkles on the skin, dark circles, pigmentation issues can use Vitamin C Serum.
Where to buy OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum for sale online?
You can buy OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum at Amazon, eBay, and Walmart apart from the official website. You will not find it any retail stores such as Target, Boots, Walgreens, GNC etc.
Is OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum available in India?
Yes, you can order OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum in India from Amazon. It is also available in other countries such as UAE, Australia, Dubai, South Africa, UK, Malaysia, Canada, Philippines, Ireland, Indonesia, Pakistan, New Zealand, Hong Kong at respective Amazon/eBay sites. Vitamin C serum is also available at makeupalley.com.
Is OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum a fake product?
No. OZ Naturals is a real website and certainly not a scam website. In fact, there are thousands of users who vouch for this product.
Are there any OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum before and after pictures available?
No. Currently, there are no before and after pictures available online.
Can I use OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum during pregnancy or nursing?
Though OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum is safe, we always advise consulting your medical practitioner before applying anything new on your skin.
What is the color of OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum?
The Vitamin C serum is colorless and odorless so there are no issues of color change during prolonged use.
Is OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum safe for the skin?
Yes, Vitamin C serum is free from any harsh chemicals such as paraben which makes it safe to use.
How to contact OZ Naturals customer service?
You can fill up the contact form at the official website or call them at (833) 696-2884 for clarifying any queries.
OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum Vs SkinCeuticals – which is the best?
SkinCeuticals offer Serum 15 AOX+, a daytime antioxidant serum that comes with vitamin C to protect all skin types and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It comes with 15% L-ascorbic acid and 0.2% ferulic acid that offers multiple benefits in the skin. It also inhibits oxidative stress in the skin cells and tissues. It is also available in two different variations – Serum 10 AOX+ and 20 AOX+.
Both Skinceuticals and OZ Naturals Vitamin C serum are available on Amazon. Compared to Skinceuticals, OZ Naturals has the highest number of reviews at Amazon and Makeupvalley.
Skinceuticals has an upper hand when it comes to quality. There are only a few ingredients as compared to OZ Naturals but the quality it delivers is simply impeccable. However, the price of Skinceuticals is very quite expensive. This is where OZ Naturals has an advantage as the price simply fits the bill giving you decent quality for the price.
Bottomline, if you are willing to spend more than $100, then you won’t find a better brand than Skinceuticals. For the ones who need good quality at a cheap cost, OZ Naturals Vitamin C serum is the best.
While it does tighten your skin, OZ Naturals Vitamin C serum cannot fight aging. But then NO product does!!! However, it does help you to maintain healthy and clear skin by alleviating blemishes and acne. It also helps in slowing down the process of aging by maintaining healthy collagen production. For those who want a clean and clear skin, go with OZ Naturals Vitamin C serum.