Kypris Clearing Serum, a product of Kypris Beauty, is the best solution for the people with blemish-prone skin. Chase Polan is the founder of Kypris .They, have the full package, of high -performance ingredients in a luxury line. All formulations of Kypris are 100% natural and nature derived, scented and preserved with essential oils and plant extract. Kypris Clearing Serum is with over 25 natural and active ingredients. This product uses, Zinc to balance sebum production while inspiring the skin’s natural protective mechanisms to soothe inflammation.
The Apple Fruit extract in the serum imparts Alpha Hydroxy Acids to minimize the appearance of blemishes, both old and new. The blend of lavender, niaouli, and tea tree essential oils then minimize the appearance of scars. It reinforces skin’s barrier function all while challenging acne-causing bacteria. The Willow Bark extract delivers its active salicin to smooth, heal and restore imbalanced complexions fast. The Kypris Clearing Serum supports skin’s inherent healing capabilities, to minimize the appearance of irritations and blemishes.
Features of Kypris Products
- Kypris uses only Organic, Wild-Crafted, Cruelty-Free, sustainably produced and Vegan ingredients are used in Kypris products.
- The entire Kypris line is 100% Natural, made with some of the most nourishing, rare ingredients and the results are real.
- All products come in glass packaging to ensure no plastic ever contaminates your skin care.
- The products of Kypris can be mixed together for one potent power mix you apply at once. They can also be layered one by one on their own. Both ways work amazing.
- All products are made for those with sensitive skin, free of any harsh irritants. People with severely sensitive skin, Kypris also make a product free of essential oils which are nice.
List Of Ingredients Used In Kypris Clearing Serum
- Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Oil
- Zinc PCA
- Syringa Vulgaris(Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract
- Camellia Oleifera(Green Tea)Leaf Extract
- Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower)Seed Oil
- Larrea Tridentata (Chaparral) Extract
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract
- Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract
- Phragmites Communis Extract
- Poria Cocos Extract
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Sclerotium Gum
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Ceramide NP
- Sodium Levulinate
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Sodium Anisate
Quinoa Seed Oil – Quinoa Oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the germ of the Chenopodium Quinoa. It is an essential amino acid-rich plant oil to better nourish compromised skin.
Chaparral – It is a shrubland community, and lives longer than most plants on earth have some serious botanical smarts to tender. It has been discovered that its lignans have an antioxidant like effect, hence its calming benefits to skin.
Asiaticoside – Kypris uses the clinically studied, active saponin of the herb. It is shown to be even more supportive of skin’s connective tissues.
Montmorillonite – It helps skin to maintain a happy balance of sebum which in turn limits the food supply of undesirable bacteria.
Green Tea – Provides an antioxidant burst of EGCG and polyphenols.
How to apply Kypris Clearing Serum?
Use the serum by itself daily AM or PM or in combination with other Kypris products as desired. It suits most skin types, especially for fussy, pollution-irritated or hormonally wonky complexions. After cleansing and before moisturizing, apply the serum to affected areas carefully. While applying serum avoid eye area.
Kypris Clearing Serum Customer Reviews
- Asley says after using this serum, I noticed a significant difference in my skin. My skin is overall brighter & I have much less inflammatory redness from my fibromyalgia.
- Jessica says it is good for fussy skin. It gave smoother skin and clears up blemishes without over drying.
- Solenne says I have noticed a slight decrease in pimples on my face already, and no new ones. Kypris Clearing Serum is not abrasive like other synthetic acne treatments. It is more natural.
- Drew says his stuff is life changing and saw results overnight. It is worth every penny. No harmful chemicals. I recommend this stuff to everyone with blemish prone skin.
- Caryn says I have only used it a couple days and already notice a difference. It doesn’t dry my face out like other typical over the counter products. It is safe for your face because it does not contain harmful chemicals and is cruelty- free.
- Khanh says Kypris Clearing Serum is light but potent blemishing fighting serum.
Certifications of Kypris
- GOLD certified by the US Green Business Association
- California Prop 65 Compliant
- a member of LOHASIA
- a member of The Green Spa Network
Kypris Clearing Serum is a high- quality product and uses exceptional ingredients. Most of the ingredients in this serum have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. The serum is packaged in glass and never tested on animals. It helps to reduce infection, inflammation and pimple formation. They also help heal scarring and discoloration. The AHA’s help digest dead skin cells, which build-up on the surface of the skin and cause clogged pores.
Originally posted 2017-01-09 05:37:37.