exposed skin care brings a combination of advanced acne medicine and pure natural extracts to bring and clear and healthy skin within 30 days with guaranteed results
Are you looking for a skin brightening cream that brightens skin as well as lightens dark spots? Or are you looking for a cream that can reduce acne spots and improves discolored skin? Your search for all these problems may end on this page with just one product – Epibright. Epibright For Brighter Skin from Sisquoc Healthcare contains natural and effective ingredients to improve skin tone and brighten skin Naturally. Keep reading for the complete Epibright Reviews, Side Effects, Ingredients and more.
About Epibright Cream For Smooth & Balanced Skin
Epibright is a skin care cream containing brightening elements and gentle herbal extracts. It is useful to whiten skin as well as treat all types of Skin hyperpigmentation such as age spots, acne spots, uneven skin tone, scars, and sunspots. The result is an extremely balanced skin bleaching cream which brightens and moisturizes. Unlike other old-fashioned skin brighteners, Epibright keeps the skin moisturized and strong, not dry and vulnerable and contains no hydroquinone like many other skin brightening products. Thus, this wonderful skin whitening cream promotes long-term radiance and smooth balanced skin tone on the face.
This product is safe for a daily use and long-term use to reduce the spots and pigmentation of your skin. It is able to provide a long-lasting effective result and works best for all types of skin. In addition, unlike typical lightening creams, Epibright will not block your skin’s pores. It comes in an easy to use airless dispenser which maintains the potency of ingredients and dispenses perfect quantity for a single application on two areas.
Why Choose Epibright Skin Brightening Cream? Benefits
- It is a safe and effective skin bleaching cream
- Epibright skin brigntening contains powerful and effective skin brightening agents
- It is useful for all skin types
- It is beneficial to brighten skin, lighten dark spots and age spots and control hyperpigmentation
- This cream is also used to reduce wrinkles and fine line on face
- It contains no hydroquinone or any other harmful chemicals
- It maintains the radiance and health of beautiful facial skin over time.
- Made in the USA
- It is the best to use on the hands and from the neck up but can use it in other areas of the body also.
- It comes with 60 Day money back Guarantee
Epibright For Brighter Skin Ingredients
The main ingredients in this cream are naturally extracted. The basic ingredients in this Brightening Cream are kojic acid and alpha-arbutin. Other skin whitening creams have either kojic acid or alpha-arbutin in them but this Cream is a mixture of both ingredients. Other main ingredients are Mulberry extract, bearberry extract, licorice extract and Melissa officinalis balm.
- Alpha arbutin – It helps reduce the element tyrosinase which is responsible for melanin production in the body, which leads to dark spots and skin irregularities. It offers higher stability and efficacy to act more efficiently in diminishing the liver and age spots as well as reducing the degree of darker skin after UV exposure.
- Kojic acid – It is the very effective treatment for age spots and hyperpigmentation with an effect similar to hydroquinone but without the risk of excessive burning or skin irritation. Studies demonstrate that Kojic acid is extremely effective skin lightening agent, especially when used in conjunction with certain other elements. In addition, it has antibacterial and antifungal properties to further protect new, luminous facial skin. Moreover, it deeply adheres to facial skin for an extended period of time allowing the other active ingredients to penetrate and lighten the darkened areas.
- Mulberry and Bearberry extracts – These natural extracts are useful in completing the lightening and refreshing of facial skin. It works in conjunction with alpha-arbutin to further reduce the production of tyrosinase.
- Melissa officinalis balm and licorice extracts – These ingredients offer a soothing and moisturizing effect while reducing the risk of irritation.
Epibright provides the lasting brightening and lightening effects due to the presence of kojic dipalmitate. The result is beautiful, vibrant and radiant facial skin that stays and shines for life.
Epibright For Brighter Skin – How It Work?
This cream is a mixture of natural products and herbal extracts which make skin brighter and smoother, respectively. This skin whitening cream makes the skin more vibrant and glows because of its main ingredients – kojic acid and alpha-arbutin. Kojic acid reduces the amount of melanin on your face. In addition, kojic dipalmitate works with the organic brightening ingredients to brighten skin and then lock that fresh look for weeks, months and years to come. Extracts from mulberry and bearberry work with the kojic dipalmitate to reduce skin inconsistencies, whiten skin and dark spots. These wonderful blends of natural elements and active lightening agents work together to make Epibright the premier skin brightening cream.
Epibright How To Use?
Epibright for Brighter Skin is easy to apply. For maximum benefit, always apply this cream to a freshly washed and gently dried skin. Take enough quantity of cream on your fingers/hands and then gently rub into the areas meant for treatment until fully absorbed. After applying it properly, you should apply a sunblock cream of at least 15 SPF or any daily moisturizing cream.
Daily use may show you initial results within 2 weeks. However, people with darker skin tones should expect to notice visible results in slightly longer periods of time. It works to even the skin tones of all pigmentations and natural skin colors. But, skin condition, natural pigmentation and darkness of complexion can make result times vary from person to person.
Also, keep in mind that people with tender skin could experience some light peeling or a minor blemish or two when using a quality skin lightening cream for the first time. However, this should not discourage your treatment as it is absolutely normal. But, if the condition persists for more than one week, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Epibright Side Effects
You will find no known adverse side effects related to this product. It contains mostly organic active ingredients that are used in skin creams for decades. Also, there are no reports of any side effects from its users. However, with any skin brightening product, certain risk related to sun exposure always exists. Thus, you should ensure to use a sunscreen cream of at least 15 SPF along with Epibright.
Also, when starting to use any skin bleaching cream including Epibright; it is important to test on a small area to see how your skin will react. This cream is a fantastic combination of powerful ingredients which may cause no side effects.
Epibright For Brighter Skin Where To Buy?
Currently, you can buy Epibright only online from its official website, Amazon and other large variety of on online marketplaces. But the best place to purchase Epibright is from its official website epibright.com because of several reasons
- Fast World-Wide shipping
- Assurance to buy an authentic product
- 60-day money back guarantee
BOGO offers, Best Discounts and Best prices
- 1 Month Supply – 1 Bottle – $39.95
- 3 Month Supply – 3 Bottles (Buy 2, Get 1 Free) – $79.90
- 5 Month Supply – 5 Bottles (Buy 3, Get 2 Free) – $119.85
Epibright For Brighter Skin Customer Reviews
There are only positive Epibright Reviews from its users. Most women users of this product highly respect this brand to help them achieve desired results, unlike other skin lighteners. Customers are happy to use this very effective product with proven ingredients that work naturally for skin care. In addition, customer praises that it works best to fade scars and has no smell or no harsh chemicals. However, considering the quantity of the product, it is slightly pricey than the competition. Some real users’ testimonials are
- Rebekah feels more confident after using this product for 5 months. She says it has lightened dark spots and has brighter skin. The results were so amazing that everyone enquired about what product did the magic.
- Cora had used expensive skin brightening creams to remove the hyperpigmentation on her face. But none of the products work. But using the Epibright cream for only 3 weeks, her skin tone gets lighter and the pigmentation of the face is almost gone.
- Elise was looking for an effective product that could actually work since years. Her search ended here, she says it is a very easy to use a cream that absorbs quickly.
Epibright For Brighter Skin FAQs
Can I use Epibright to brighten skin for any length of time?
Yes, it is safe to use as a daily skincare cream for as long as you prefer. However, always use a sunscreen cream of at least 15 SPF with this product.
How much content does one bottle contain? How long will it last?
One dispenser contains 1.7 fl oz or 50 ml which dispense exactly 1 milliliter per pump. It comes in an airless packaging, which dispenses enough for a single application in 2 locations. With this usage, one bottle should last up to 2 months for treating the small area and 1 month for treating a larger area of skin.
I am pregnant? Can I use this cream for brighter skin?
No, the company suggests all pregnant and nursing women should avoid using this as well as any other skin lightening creams until nursing has concluded. However, no definitive tests or studies are done on this matter.
Can I use this cream along with my other existing cream?
You can use other creams after applying Epibright but the company suggests to not directly mixing Epibright with any of your other facial creams. However, you can use a daily moisturizer or any other skin cream after applying and allowing Epibright to fully absorb.
Considering the proven herbal and natural ingredients, no known adverse side effects, 60 days money back guarantee and the amazing result of a beautifully even skin tone and brighter skin that may last long makes Epibright a worth try product.
Originally posted 2017-08-17 06:09:00.