Endosterol herbal suppository supplement
Endosterol is herbal suppositories to deal with these most common prostate problems. This herbal preparation is made with highly efficient herbs. It helps maintain a healthy level of testosterone in the body. Endosterol basically is a prostate remedy but it can also help women.
Endosterol is a herbal suppository supplement expertly formulated to address the commonly faced prostate issues. Enlarged prostate and prostate cancers are common among men, especially those above the age group of 50. This is mainly due to the lower levels of testosterone in the body. Lower levels of testosterone cause many other health issues. To prevent such conditions, Endosterol herbal remedy is one of the best solutions available. Take a look, at this article to know more about Endosterol the best ever prostate herbal supplement
What Is Endosterol suppository?
Endosterol is a unique herbal supplement developed by Spencer Feldman, a scientist, to deal with the most common prostate problems. This herbal preparation comes in the form of suppositories. Endosterol contains a unique mix of highly efficient herbs that work synergistically to promote prostate health. This natural supplement helps to alleviate existing conditions and prevents further complications. It also contains special ingredients that help to maintain a healthy level of testosterone in the body.
Causes Of Prostate Cancer And Enlargement
Prostate enlargement and prostate cancer are common and there are numerous reasons behind these issues. Benign prostatic hyperplasia or prostate enlargement is common in men as ageing occurs. It happens due to hormone fluctuations, the role of genetics and cell-growth factors. BPH may lead to urine infections and eventually cause damage to the kidneys. This problem may range from mild to severe depending on the condition. Most of the conditions are manageable using medications and in severe cases, surgery may be the only alternative. Now talking about prostate cancer, the major causes of this issue are genetics, environmental toxins, and radiations.
Why Use Endosterol For Prostate Help?
As age progresses the hormone levels keep changing in men, and the estrogen levels spike up than the testosterone levels. This imbalance leads to many problems such as hair loss, prostate enlargement, and other issues. Above all, an evil enzyme called aromatase converts the existing low levels of testosterone to estradiol, the strongest form of estrogen. Too much of estradiol is harmful to both men and women.
When testosterone decreases and estrogen hormone dominates and enhances feminine features such as increased fat deposits, decreased muscle mass, thinning of hair and other problems. The other issues include wrinkled skin, loss of erectile potency, Genital atrophy and enlarging breasts, also called ‘man-boobs’.
Benefits Of Endosterol
- Prostate Health – Endosterol includes beta-sitosterol and it inhibits both 5-alpha reductase and aromatase. Thus, it helps to decrease the conversion of testosterone into the evil form of estrogen and di-hydro testosterone. Ellagic acid can induce programmed death of cells in the prostate and other cancerous cells within few days. Moreover, the results are quick and swift as the suppository is used almost close to the prostate. This makes it more effective than any other oral supplements.
- Hair Loss – Hair loss and baldness is a common issue as ageing starts. The main culprit behind this problem is Di-hydro testosterone. The beta-sitosterol in Endosterol helps to reduce hair fall and hair loss by preventing the conversion of testosterone into evil DHT.
- Circulation – Beta-sitosterol has other profound benefits such as it helps to decrease LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels. This supplement helps to prevent fat deposits and helps to decrease the clogging of fats as plaque in the arteries.
- Female Health – Endosterol is not just for men, but also for women. This supplement helps women to overcome various health issues such as fertility, low libido, menstrual issues, pelvic inflammatory conditions, and fluid retention.
- Inflammation – the main ingredients of Endosterol Saw palmetto and pumpkin seed extract helps to prevent inflammation in the body by inhibiting COX and lipoxygenase pathways.
- Immune System – Endosterol and its ingredients help to boost the immune system functions and bring a balance in the hormone levels.
Endosterol As A Dietary Supplement For Women
Yes, you heard it right; Endosterol prostate supplement is of great help for women too. It offers various health benefits for women as they also suffer from hormone fluctuations. This supplement helps women to fight against postmenopausal symptoms. It helps to manage menstrual discomforts by curbing pain and hot flashes. This supplement helps to prevent wrinkling of the skin and restores moisture content in their private parts. Endosterol contains essential ingredients that bring a balance in the hormone levels, which actually undergo a major decline during and after the menopause. This is not only for aged women but also for younger women who suffer from monthly cramps and have to deal with heavy blood flow. This supplement provides nutrition to the uterus, nourishes the skin, promotes hair growth and helps to battle against stress.
Endosterol Ingredient List
This supplement is one of the best available in the market that supports prostate health. Endosterol includes a mix of ingredients that act in different ways and bring a load of health benefits.
- Saw Palmetto Extract – Saw Palmetto is a common ingredient used in most of the dietary supplements due to its heavily loaded health benefits. This natural ingredient helps to protect the prostate and prevent enlargement. This ingredient helps to prevent frequent urge to urinate, improve kidney functions and reduce pain during urination. Saw palmetto is also popular for its ability to increase sex drive, prevent hair loss, anti-aging benefits, and fertility.
- Quercetin – research studies and clinical trials point out that Quercetin helps to heal and protect the prostate. It also helps to deal with issues such as an enlarged prostate, and cancer in the prostate. This ingredient is loaded with phytonutrients and rich antioxidants. Quercetin also helps to prevent inflammation and pain.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract – this natural ingredient is rich in phytosterols, which help to prevent inflammation and reduce pain during urination. It helps to manage an enlarged prostate by reducing pain associated with the condition. This extract also helps to prevent the conversion of testosterone into evil dihydrotestosterone that is responsible for prostate issues.
- Phytosterol Blend – this ingredient is a mix of sitostanol, beta-sitosterol, campestanol, and campesterol. This blend has offers numerous health benefits such as reducing cholesterol levels in the blood circulatory system. It also helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and reduce symptoms of an enlarged prostate. In addition, this blend also helps to maintain normal blood sugar levels and prevent inflammation in the body.
Other ingredients of Endosterol includes Dandelion extract, Ginkgo biloba leaves extracts, Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA, Sitostanol, Lecithin and Ellagic acid.
Endosterol Prostate Suppository Dosage
- Endosterol is not an oral supplement and should be used in the rectal area for effective results.
- Use one suppository a day as mentioned in the instructions in the next section.
- Use it during bedtime for best results
- This product does not require any prescription, however having a word with your health expert will be ideal.
- Store this product in a refrigerator
Endosterol usage – directions /how to use
- Empty your bowels and wash your hand thoroughly
- Pick a suppository by removing the wrapper and do not cause any deformation
- If the suppository is dry, use warm water to moisten or apply Vaseline jelly for easy insertion
- Lie down and insert the suppository into the rectum and wait for 2 seconds, so that it does not slip out
- Now lie down in the same position for about 20 minutes and do not go for another bowel movement unless 30 minutes after the application
- Follow the recommended dosage or as prescribed by your health expert
- Wash your hands thoroughly after the application process.
- Only for rectal use and not an oral supplement
- If the suppository has deformed then warm it in a zip-lock bag and then freeze it to get it into the shape. You can reuse it.
- Suppositories may cause stain to the clothes
- In the case of any discomforts or gastrointestinal bleeding after using this supplement, seek medical attention right away.
- Maintain hygiene while applying the product
Endosterol Side Effects
Endosterol comes in the form of suppositories and due to that, it reduces the number of potential side effects as that caused by the oral supplement. However, one can experience skin irritation and burning sensation in the rectal area. However, irritation can occur due to numerous reasons, so better use a lubricant such as petroleum jelly while applying the product. Endosterol also causes toxic elimination from the body and it may cause skin irritation in the rectal area. However, there are no major side effects and it is safe for use. If you experience any discomforts that last longer then seek medical attention and discontinue using the product.
Endosterol is a lifesaver supplement and majority of the customers vouch for this product. This product has fewer negative reviews and they mainly point that using it rectally is slightly inconvenient. However using it rectally is the only way to ensure its effectiveness and bring out positive results.
Here is what customers have to say about Endosterol
- Cluck, “I do not feel the urge to urinate frequently at night and I get a peaceful sleep. My prostate is keeping good health and my hair fall has reduced.”
- Tojo, “Happy with the results and this product does not cause any side effects. I feel normal and I have my libido back with a bang. I will definitely recommend this product to all men out there. This simply helps you to prevent prostate enlargement.”
- Jude “ My PSA levels are normal and I am constantly using this supplement as a preventative measure. Prostate cancer runs down in my family and I am happy that I found a life-saving supplement. I eat healthily and use Endosterol to keep my prostate, hale and hearty.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to buy?
You can buy Endosterol from various dietary supplement provides and from amazon.com.
Does this product really work?
This product works and that is mainly due to its rectal application. This is quickest, easiest, and most effective way to utilize beta-sitosterol and other ingredients directly into the prostate and reproductive organs. Taking orally converts the supplement into various forms and it loses its potency by the time it reaches the prostate. This product works quickly because the blood vessels easily absorb the nutrients and supply it to the prostate gland. Thus, it helps to nourish and enrich the prostate gland with essential nutrients.
Does Endosterol help women to battle against menopausal symptoms?
Yes, Excessive estrogen is harmful to women and fluctuating hormones cause havoc in a women’s body. The essential ingredients in Endosterol help to enhance good moods, create hormonal balance, prevent inflammation, reduce pain, hot flashes, and calm the nervous system. It also helps to maintain emotional balance and reduce stress. Therefore, this supplement is an excellent pick for the women folks.
Can I use two suppositories a day for quick results?
No, you cannot and it is ideal to follow the recommended dosage. An overdose can cause excessive skin irritation and burning sensation so always stick to the dosage.
Is Endosterol safe?
Endosterol is safe and contains healthy friendly ingredients. This product follows all standard manufacturing policies and quality checks. However, if you find any side effects then stop using the product and have a word with your doctor.
What is the Endosterol dosage for women?
Women who have menstrual issues and those suffering from menopausal symptoms can use this product. The dosage is same as that of men and women should follow rectal usage.
How many suppositories come in a pack and how long does it last?
A single pack of Endosterol comes with 10 suppositories. Keeping the dosage in mind, a single pack will last only for 10 days. If you want to use for a one full month, you will have to purchase three packs for consistent use.
Conclusion: Prostate issues can be painful and accompanies many uneasy symptoms. This can hinder the quality of life and create unpleasant situations in a man’s daily routines. Prostate issues are common after the middle age so, it is ideal to take preventive measures rather than suffering later at some point of time. Endosterol helps to promote prostate health and heals all the damages already done. This is one of the best and natural supplements available with effective results.