Do you know aging and unhealthy diet may cause your eye vision to deteriorate? Your vision is truly precious, and immediately you should do something to support and protect your eyes. The after effects of poor eyesight are really scary – you cannot drive or go for dinner with friends in dark and entirely become dependent. Eagle Eyes By Uniscience Group is a vision health supplement with a combination of 16 nutrients to support healthy vision. This vitamin, mineral supplement with herbs and fish oils help treat people with poor eyesight. Read on to know about the Eagle Eyes Reviews, Side Effects and more.
UniScience Group Eagle-Eyes Supplement
Eagle-Eyes by UniScience Group vision health supplement contains 25 mg of Lutein and 3 mg of Zeaxanthin to meet your daily need. In addition, it provides the optimal levels of Vitamin A in Beta-Carotene form, which synthesizes a chemical needed for clear eyesight.
About Eagle Eyes – Vision Health Supplement By Uniscience Group
Eagle Eyes By Uniscience Group is a powerful combination of 16 nutrients delivering brilliance, ultra-clarity, and protection to your vision. Pure Beta-Carotene ingredient in combination with other eye-supporting nutrients is what all your eyes require for healthy vision. This supplement helps you to see and feel better plus improves the following problematic poor eyesight symptoms
- Blurry vision
- Double vision
- Sensitivity to Glare
Uniscience Group Eagle Eyes Benefits
You can expect the following benefits using this supplement
- Clear and sharp vision during the day as well as in dark
- Protects against night “blindness”
- Offers protection and support for better eyesight
- Helps alleviate headaches and glares
- Overcome eyestrain, dryness, and redness of eyes
- Betters your eyes like 20 years back.
- Relieves the cloudy or blurry vision
- Reduces toxic build up in the retina and lens
- Avoid damaging UV rays and free radical damage
Eagle Eyes By Uniscience Group Ingredients
Eagle Eyes is an effective formula with a concentrated dose of all the needed nutrients to improve your eye health. It combines some powerful ingredients like Lutein and Zeaxanthin from organic sources plus other vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids to protect the lining of your blood vessels and the delicate tissues in your eyes. These ingredients also help detoxify and clear out waste products that can damage your vision. The ingredients list is
- Lutein And Zeaxanthin – These are the main ingredients in Eagle Eyes which make it an ultimate vision health supplement. These are two carotenoids responsible for the vibrant red and orange colors in some fruits and vegetables. These substances are naturally present in the retina where they act like “sunglasses,” to screen out ultraviolet rays and prevent damage to cells in the eye by acting as antioxidants.
- Most other supplements contain only 2 to 6 mg of lutein, which is far less than the daily dose needed for your body. While some other supplements include the required 10 mg of a daily dose of lutein to improve vision but Eagle Eyes have the perfect doses – 12mg of lutein and 2mg of Zeaxanthin to help restore eye health.
- Bilberry Extract – This ingredient strengthens the collagen (the support structure) in your eyes and is vital for good night vision, which helps adjust to dim light and glare.
- Ginkgo Biloba – It supports your retina and improves blood flow and oxygen delivery to the delicate and hard-to-reach areas in your eyes.
- Eyebrite – This element strengthens the blood vessels in your eyes and helps fight tiredness and eyestrain.
- Vitamin A – This is the most important fat-soluble vitamin for eyesight. Your retina relies on vitamin A to stay healthy and is essential for night vision.
- Omega-3 Fish Oil – The Omega-3 Fish Oil feeds the rods and cones in your retina, which directly affect the clarity and sharpness of your overall vision.
Other Major Ingredients
- Taurine – This element helps supports healthy nerve cells and your optic nerves which help deliver other nutrients like vitamins A, D and E.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine – It provides a shield against free radical attacks, helps remove toxic debris and supports healthy liver function, as your liver stores many of your eyes’ nutrients needed for good eyesight.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – It protects the DNA in the cells of your eyes, shields your optic nerves, and helps boost oxygen delivery in the tiny capillaries responsible for blood flow.
- Goldenseal – It helps relieve soreness and inflammation, fights eye fatigue and gets rid of red, bloodshot eyes.
- Vitamin E – This popular vitamin is lesser known as an eyesight saver. It protects the cell membranes in your eyes and supports clear lenses.
- Rutin – The “secret weapon” bioflavonoid that boosts the effect of vitamin C and prevents it from breaking down early.
- Zinc – It nourishes both your retina and macula.
- Selenium – This remarkable antioxidant zaps free radicals and protects every part of your eyes, especially your lenses.
- Vitamin C – This vitamin maintains the lenses of your eyes clear and prevents the buildup by up to 77%. Also, supports the walls of your blood vessels and helps maintain optimum oxygen delivery.
- Other Ingredients – Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate and pharmaceutical glaze.
Eagle Eyes – Supplement Facts
Serving size 3 tablets and Serving per Container 30
- Vitamin A Beta-carotene 17,500 IU
- Vitamin C, 500 mg
- Taurine 300 mg
- Vitamin E, 200 IU
- Calcium, 180 mg
- Zinc, 18 mg
- Selenium, 100 mcg
- Sodium 10 mg
- N-acetyl Cysteine (NAC), 260 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid, 100 mg
- Bilberry Fruit Extract 100 mg
- Goldenseal Root, 100 mg
- Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, 60 mg
- Eyebrite 50 mg
- Lutein, 12 mg
- Omega-3 fish oil, 10 mg
- Rutin, 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin, 2.5 mg
- Astaxanthin, 2 mg
Eagle Eyes Directions To Use
The recommended dosage is to take three tablets, daily with food as a dietary supplement.
Eagle Eyes Side Effects
There are no known side effects associated with Eagle Eyes. The makers are very well aware that your eyes are very delicate and precious organs which require very specific nutrients to work properly. Hence, it contains the right ingredients (16 vision boosters) in the right dose. This makes Eagle Eyes a safe and beneficial supplement that has exactly what is mentioned on the product label.
Eagle Eyes – Vision Health By Uniscience Group Warnings
- If you are taking Coumadin (Warfarin) or any other anticoagulant, please consult a physician before taking this product.
- Pregnant or nursing women should avoid taking this supplement without consulting the doctor
- Also, before starting any new supplement it is best to seek medical advice to check for the allergic ingredient.
- Store the bottle in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Where To Buy Eagle Eyes By Uniscience Group?
This supplement is available online on many retail websites like Amazon and other affiliates. It is also available for sale on its official web page www.unisciencegroup.com. The best place to buy Eagle Eyes is from their official website because –
- Amazing BOGO offers plus Gifts
- Free shipping on orders above $100
- 100 % money-back guarantee – 90 days
- Personal delivery service i.e. auto ship allows you to save more up to 20%.
- Uniscience Group Coupon Codes and Discount Code is available site wide.
Placing your order online is safe and secure, but if you wish to place your order over the phone, you can call at (800) 462-9654 and give the operator Discount Code UNO22.
Eagle Eyes By Uniscience Group Pricing
- Best Value – 6 Bottles – 6-month supply of Eagle-Eyes for just $179.95 plus free shipping and handling and 2 free gifts
- Great Value – 4 Bottles – 4-month supply of Eagle-Eyes for $129.95 plus $6.95 Shipping and Handling and 2 free Gifts
- Good Value – 2 Bottles – 2-month supply of Eagle-Eyes for $71.95 plus $6.95 Shipping and Handling and 2 free Gifts
- Trial Offer – 1 Bottle – 1-month supply of Eagle-Eyes for $39.95 plus $6.95 Shipping and Handling
The above sale price offers are as mentioned on their official website at the time of writing the article.
Eagle Eyes – Vision Health By Uniscience Group Customer Reviews
There are mixed customer reviews for this supplement. On Amazon, this product has received 3.5 stars out of 5 from 14 customers. Some real users’ testimonials are
- Stephen says his night vision has definitely improved. He also feels reduced eye strain. It works well to keep vision sharp.
- Noel is now able to focus on the small fine print without putting on glasses. It is a great product that is useful for anyone with eyesight problem.
- Ken says it is very helpful in restoring clarity in vision up to some degree.
- David says his vision was restored in 24 hours.
- Tnegrasetak says it may be generally good for your eyes but he saw no noticeable improvement in vision even after a month of use.
- An Amazon Customer complains that it didn’t meet his expectations, or is not even close to advertisement
Eagle Eyes – FAQs
How long will one bottle of Eagle Eyes last me? How many tablets?
One bottle contains 90 tablets which can last for 30 days, a month supply.
For whom is the product suitable?
This vision health supplement is perfect for any adult to improve eyesight.
Can I get a free sample of this product?
No, the company does not offer a free sample. But you can buy a trial pack i.e. one bottle (90 tablets – a month supply). Moreover, the product comes with a money back guarantee – 90 days.
Eagle Eyes Conclusion
The 16 essential vision boosters in Eagle Eyes make it a powerhouse dose for healthy eyes. With its some organic and some naturally sourced ingredients, this breakthrough supplement works well for bright, clear and improved vision. Moreover, the supplement is affordable and comes with a money back guarantee which is worth a try.