Grapeseed oil is one of the best massage oils and it is used for most massage therapy techniques. Bon Vital Grapeseed Oil is a very light weight texture and easy absorption oil. It is known to be very gentle on skin and is an excellent skin toner also. Bon Vital was founded in 1988. They are the market leaders in providing superior quality and innovative products for the massage therapy and spa professional. Bon Vital is recognized for its broad product offering. They use only the highest quality of ingredients sourced from around the world.
Therapist prefers Bon Vital’s creams, lotions, gels and oils for their quality and performance. Bon vital Grapeseed oil contains a nice balance of oleic, linoleic, palmitic, and stearic fatty acids. It is naturally rich in vitamins and minerals. Grapeseed oil is light and nearly odorless and is an ideal carrier for essential oils. It is used extensively in aromatherapy massage. Bon Vital is an excellent skin toner and is a great blend with your favorite Bon Vital essential oils.
Bon Vital Grapeseed oil –Benefits
- It is great for aromatherapy massage, as it blends well with essential oils and is very affordable.
- It is suitable for all skin types as it rarely causes allergic reactions, and keeps skin healthy, young looking and toned.
- The oil helps to heal skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- It is high in antioxidants.
- Bon Vital Grapeseed oil is very high in Lineoic Acid, an Omega 6 essential fatty acid.
- It beautifies the skin by reducing the appearance of scars, wrinkles and stretch marks.
Tips for diluting essential oils with Grapeseed Oil
The benefits of safe dilution when applied topically on the skin include:
- Increased absorption into the skin: Essential oils are highly volatile substances. So if it is applied directly to the skin, a portion of the oil will not be absorbed due to evaporation. Carrier oils like Grapeseed oil prevent essential oils from evaporating and maximize absorption time.
- Prevention of skin irritation or sensitivity to the Essential oil: While applying oils topically, people with sensitive skin may experience skin irritation. Proper dilution reduces the chance of skin irritation. Even if oil is not causing a reaction when it is applied undiluted. Through repeated exposure, there is a chance of irreversible damage.
- Maximizes the effectiveness of the Essential oil: Essential oils are so pure and potent, they are intended to be diluted. Using oil undiluted does not necessarily mean you will receive maximum benefit. You will benefit maximum results from oil, only if it is diluted properly.
Bon Vital Grapeseed Oil – Benefits of Grapeseed oil for Skin Care
Grapeseed oil has been long used as beauty and cleansing agent. It provides a wealth of positive benefits for the skin and is natural soothing oil. It acts as a skin lightener and anti aging agent. A number of acne creams and toners use Grapeseed oil as a carrier oil. Grapeseed oil acts as a moisturizer, anti-aging agent, skin tightener and can treat many skin problems.
People use Grapeseed oil for skin, basically for its softening properties. It can be found in a wide range of cosmetics like lip balm, creams, moisturizers, sun- blocks and lotions. The anti -oxidant properties in Grapeseed oil can delay skin aging by minimizing the damage caused by free radicals. It also provides against sun damage as well. The astringent properties in the oil help to tighten the skin.
For skin conditions like acne, dermatitis, and eczema, the linoleic acid found in grape seed oil is very beneficial. The linoleic acid can soothe and nourish the skin and help it to repair. Grapeseed oil is rich in vitamins and minerals; Vitamin E keeps the skin smooth and firm. It can be used for reducing age spots, sun- burn, wrinkles and stretch marks, as the oil is easily absorbed by the body.
The oil can also be used as a moisturizer. Whenever you use oil on your skin, it leaves you with a greasy skin. But the Grapeseed oil will give a soft and baby-smooth skin, as it is very light. Grapeseed oil minimizes the under eye circles. It is not at all dangerous to apply it around the eyes because the oil does not contain any harmful substances.
Bon Vital Grapeseed Oil – Benefits of Grapeseed oil for Hair
Grapeseed oil contains all the essential nutrients which help to grow hair faster. Vitamin E, proteins, minerals and linoleic acid in the oil nourishes the hair and scalp. As the oil is light, it keeps the hair moisturized enough and shiny. It also helps to get rid of thinning or breaking of the hair and split ends.
Grapeseed oil combats dandruff from the source. The oil gets quickly absorbed into the scalp and strengthens the hair from the root. It can be used instead of conditioner, and being hypoallergenic, it suits even sensitive scalp and hair. Grapeseed oil is the king of all oils.
How to use Grapeseed oil for Skin and Face care?
Grapeseed oil is pure, all natural oil and is easy to add to one’s daily beauty regimen and even for beauty treatments. Using Grapeseed oil is very simple and you would require only a few drops.
- Massage on the Skin: Pour a few drops on your hand and rub your palms together. Massage the oil gently into your skin concentrating on the areas that have blemishes or scars. While massaging, it not only moisturizes your skin, but also helps to heal scars.
- Dab the Circles under Eyes: Apply a few drops of the oil onto the area underneath your eyes with your finger tip. Massage very gently, besides getting rid of dark circles, it will also treat wrinkles and fine lines.
- Augment Moisturizer Power: Add Grapeseed oil to your favorite moisturizer. This will help your skin to retain moisture for a longer time.
- Hot Oil Treatment: Grapeseed oil can be mixed with any oil to have a hot oil treatment for both your skin and hair.
Bon Vital Grapeseed Oil – Side Effects of Grapeseed Oil on skin
The appropriate doses of Grapeseed oil extract for short term treatment will not cause any side effects. Some of the side effects using Grapeseed oil on the skin are:
- Increasing fungal activity: Grapeseed oil is very rich in and contains a lot of nutrients. If the oil is applied on the skin regularly, the fungus living on your skin will increase. Using too much oil will increase fungal activities. This is worse than helping and healing your skin through its benefits.
- Increasing bacterial activity: Dealing with a huge amount of Grapeseed oil will increase bacterial activity, especially the bad one. If bacteria and fungus get all the nutrients they need, they will invade other places on your skin which are terrible. Grapeseed oil is not very powerful against bacteria.
- Make your skin dry: It is a fact that Grapeseed oil does not contain lots of essential fatty acids .It is also used for massage because it gets quickly absorbed by the skin. However as it lowers moister in your skin quickly, it’s going to dry your skin. It may also cause dandruff and inflammations. So it is better to avoid using it a lot.
- Pesticides and Fungicides exposure: This side effect will happen, only if you are using nonorganic brands. This is because the fatty substance absorbs volatile molecules very easily during the extraction process. Grapeseed oil contains lots of antifungal and antibacterial pesticides. These pesticides are going to be absorbed by the oil. When it is used, your skin will absorb these dangerous chemical.
Always use organic brands of Grape seed oil while dealing with your skin. Grapeseed oil is fantastic oil; however what you need to understand is that moderation is key here.
Bon Vital Grapeseed Oil – Customer Reviews
- Marshmelohgrrl says, she is a licensed massage therapist and has used the oil for five years. The antiseptic and toning properties, in the oil, makes it great anti-aging massage oil.
- Bauer says this is the nicest oil for blending with essential oils. Some other oils change the aroma. This Grapeseed oil is good for skin.
- Angel Marie says, Grapeseed oil is great oil for massage therapists and is completely nut free and has a great consistency. Bon Vital will suffice your needs at an affordable price. Angel highly recommends this brand.
- Karol says Bon Vital Grapeseed Oil is too expensive for cooking but great for the skin. It also works as a light dressing for hair.
- Rick says this oil is not advertised for food use. Rick has the concern, that it may contain impurities, or be processed in some way that is not good for use as cooking oil.
- Douglas complains that this does not wash out sheets well. Thus they stain, become rancid and need to be thrown away.
- Another customer says it is sticky and made the lines smell like French fries.
Bon Vital products are long known for their high -quality ingredients, natural products, and commitment to ethical testing for safe high performing products. Bon Vital uses precise skill and science to create the best massage and spa equipment and supplies Bon Vital became the first branded manufacturer in the wellness industry, to transition all of their massage therapy products to become paraben free. This was the latest break-through in the Bon Vital Laboratory.
Originally posted 2016-12-21 05:03:48.