Are you looking for a natural glow? Of course, you can if you follow these five simple steps for developing the lenient beauty regimen.
Black Paint organic skin care system is a special formulation to nourish and safeguard the bacteria for maintaining a beautiful skin naturally. This article will make you aware of all the details regarding Black Paint organic skincare products. Read on to know more!!!
- Black Paint
- Black Paint Soap
- Benefits of Black Paint Soap
- Black Paint Soap ingredients
- How to use – Black Paint Soap
- Black Paint soap reviews
- Black Konjac Sponge
- Benefits of Black Konjac Sponge
- Black Konjac Sponge ingredients
- How to use – Black Konjac Sponge
- Black Konjac Sponge reviews
- Where to buy the Black Paint – organic skin care products?
- Black Paint discounts and coupon codes
- Black Paint – Frequently asked questions
Black Paint is an organic skincare product prepared by Myyuki Co.Ltd. All the Black Paint skincare products are made from natural and organic materials that are taken from 100 types of essential plant oils and Kishu Bichotan Charcoal. It does not contain any disinfectants, synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorings, ultraviolet absorbers and anti-oxidants.
Black Paint Soap
This is a gentle pore cleansing hand-made face soap blended with Kishu Bichotan Charcoal. Black Paint soap is capable of removing the oil and dirt thoroughly from your face without stripping away the skin’s vital moisture levels. Moreover, no heat is used in the production of this Black Paint soap. As heat can harm the enzymes and vitamins present in the plant cells to degenerate and lose their nutritional effectiveness. You will be able to get a fresh and silky smooth appearance after using this product.
Let’s have a look at some of the benefits of Black Paint Soap
- Black Paint soap or cleanser deeply cleans the pores and removes the keratotic plugs for smoother skin.
- Even, you can remove the makeup in one wash without the help of makeup remover.
- Presence of organic and natural oils boosts skin immunity and lowers the rate of skin irritation.
- It contains no alcohol, colors or any artificial fragrances.
- Black Paint feeds the skin with 23 kinds of plant oils, amino acids from silk powder and vitamins from brown sugar and honey.
- While Kishu Bichotan Charcoal (white charcoal) assimilates impurities and delivers natural minerals.
Kishu Bichotan Charcoal (White Charcoal)
This White Charcoal is prepared from holm oak (a hardwood that is used in the kilns in the Southern Kishu area of Japan). Kishu Bichotan is one of the factors responsible for imparting the black color to this soap. It is considered as the fine quality charcoal for purifying air and water.
Black Paint Soap Ingredients
Soap Foundation, Water, Jojoba Seed Oil, Urea, Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Pine Extract, Charcoal, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Raw Sugar, Iron Oxide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Lavender Oil, Honey, Green Tea Leaves, Damask Rose Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosehip Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Borage Seed Oil, Safflower Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Peanut Oil, Sesame Oil, Walnut Seed Oil, Perilla Frutesens Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Hazelnut Seed Oil, Rose Oil.
- Hydrolyzed Silk: Hydrolyezd Silk is easily absorbed by the skin. Silk gains more weight (approximately 10,000 times) in water. Silk exhibits moisture retaining properties due to its brawny hygroscopic properties and guards the skin against negative influence of the environment.
- Honey: Honey is a natural component, which can preserve the moisture present in your skin. It possess certain anti-inflammatory properties for preventing the swelling and redness arising from acne troubles.
- Green Tea Leaves: Research has proven that Green tea leaves contains catechins, which can suppress the acne causing bacteria. It can flush out the harmful toxins from the skin and it is also helpful in healing the blemishes.
- Damask Rose Oil: This is an essential oil extracted from the damask rose. Damask is also known as Bulgarian or Turkish rose. It works as antiviral, antispasmodic, astringent, bactericidal, antiphlogistic and laxative agent. It lowers the appearance of fine lines and maintains your skin moisturized, smooth and glowing.
- Charcoal: It can absorb the oils and toxins present in your skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This oil contains all the essential vitamins and minerals (Vitamin E, B-complex, zinc, selenium, iodine, copper and chromium) needed for maintaining a healthy skin. Presence of iodine can prevent the harmful bacteria. Jojoba is an effective method to be used as make-up remover and facial cleanser. Besides, it can be also used in removing your eye makeup, eye shadow, liquid liner and mascara.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is beneficial in exfoliating applications. It can perforate deep into the skin and yield a long-lasting shield of moisture for keeping your skin smooth and supple.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is a natural oil derived from avocado fruit. It is a blend of essential nutrients and vitamins that are required by the skin. Avocado boosts the skin’s ability to generate collagen, moisturizes the skin and treats various types of skin disorders.
- Grape Seed Oil: This oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes. It contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The oil has linoleic acid, which is great for providing good skin health.
- Lavender Oil: Lavender oil is one of the best treatment for acne troubles. It helps in regulating the over-excretion of sebum by hormonal manipultion.
How to use – Black Paint Soap
- First, dip the Black Paint soap into 100 Fahrenheit water for about 40 seconds. You can assure that the soap is ready if the surface area of the soap liquefies into a sesame dessert paste.
- Now, apply this soap directly onto the skin. You may even apply over the makeup because the soap can double as a makeup remover.
- After applying, gently massage your face for at least 5 minutes. This will allow the charcoal particles of the soap to penetrate deep into the pores and bond themselves to the whiteheads and oil deposits for better cleansing effect.
- Then, rinse with warm water by giving a gentle massage. Remember; don’t use harsh motion because such action will cut off the partially exposed comedones.
- In the end, after usage leave the black paint soap on an open dish to dry naturally.
Note: Try to use all the six surfaces of the Black Paint soap, instead of just one side.
Keep your eyes closed, until all the soap particles are removed to prevent the soap’s salts from getting into and irritating the eyes.
Black Paint Soap Reviews
Black Paint Soap has won the Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award Winner (This is a prestigious award given by the International Institute for Quality Selections, Belgium). This soap is an effective handmade soap prepared from high-grade charcoal that is produced from Ubame oak. It can clean the pores and remove all the oil and dirt from the acne affected area without losing the skin’s moisture level. There are no side-effects for this product. It offers a very promising result. Hence, Black Paint soap has received many positive reviews from its regular customers. Come; let’s have a look at these testimonials.
Miss Natsuhara Yu Miss Natsuhara Yu Akane, 30 is an announcer. She has been using this cream for the past 3.5 years.
She says,“I run a business of event management. So, I need to present a good appearance before my clients. I had gone through all kinds of expensive products to tackle my dry skin problems but nothing worked for me. After using Black Paint soap, I was able to make a large difference in my skin. All my pores are gone. Now, really I must say that I have become a Black Paint enthusiast.”
Miss Kitagawa Noriko, 40 is an Office employee. Even, she has been using this soap for the past 3.5years. Let’s hear from her.
She says,“Absolutely satisfied and I am not at all regretting in choosing this product. All the pimples and the troubled portion around my mouth have completely vanished. It keeps my skin moist and refreshed. This is the best choice.”
Black Konjac Sponge
This is a gentle cleanser for your face. Black Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural facial sponge produced from vegetable fiber, Kishu Binchotan charcoal (White Charcoal) and other various minerals. It heightens the rate of absorptive ability, helps in eliminating the excess oil and dead skin cells in the most exquisite manner. One will be able to see the waste and dead skin cells coming off as flakes.
Black Konjac Sponge Benefits
- Black Konjac Sponge helps in the removal of blackhead, dirt and oil effectively.
- It is beneficial for cleaning the pores of the skin.
- Kishu Bichotan (White Charcoal) absorbs impurities from the water and delivers natural minerals for better results.
- Moreover, 100% biodegradable, free of colors and additives.
Black Konjac Sponge Ingredients
Konjac mannan (vegetable fiber), Binchotan high-grade oal charcoal.
- Konjac mannan (Glucomannan): This is a form of beneficial soluble fiber obtained from the konjac root. Glucomannan is good for reducing acne troubles. It can also improve the level of blood sugar, lipids, bowel health and other health conditions.
- Binchotan high-grade oak charcoal: Bichotan charcoal powder has very strong absorbing powers. It is capable of removing all the unnecessary things from your skin like dirt, sebum, perspiration and other wastes, which are responsible for various skin troubles.
How to use – Black Konjac Sponge
- Dip the sponge in warm water for about 3-5 minutes, until the sponge gets completely softened.
- Then, squeeze out the excess water. But, do not twist the sponge.
- After face wash with Black Paint soap, massage it with the black sponge in a circular motion. The sponge will be able to extricate the partially exposed comedones.
- Finally, after use cleanse the sponge thoroughly. Then, press it between your palms to remove as much water as possible and keep it in a cool place to dry.
Black Konjac Sponge Reviews
Black Konjac Sponge is extremely gentle and 100% biodegradable (performance: 4/5). It gets its colour from White Charcoal. This Charcoal contains activated carbon and various minerals, which is beneficial for removing excess oil from the face. Besides, White Charcoal is also a natural anti-oxidant. It can help in fighting the acne-causing bacteria.
MeiShu says,“ The product is worth for the paid money. It provides a good blood circulation when used. I have been using this Konjac Sponge along with the Black Paint soap. It enables a healthy glow to my skin.”
One of the regular customer says,“ It’s just Konjac fiber. This sponge works well for exfoliation. It doesn’t damage the texture of your skin.”
Where To Buy The Black Paint – Organic Skin Care Products?
The products are made in Japan. They are available in U.S and other places also. You can purchase the Black Paint Soap and Black Konjac Sponge directly from the company’s website, which is available at blackpaint.com. By creating an account with their store, one will be able to move through the checkout process at a faster rate, maintain multiple shipping addresses and track the order records.
Black Paint Discounts & Coupon Codes
Now, invest in the best and healthiest make-up remover with the Black Paint online discounts and coupon codes!!! With these amazing Black Paint coupon codes, you will be able to get a soap and sponge that is power packed with 23 organic plant oils. There are various offers like $10 off while purchasing one Black Paint Soap and one Konjac Sponge and many more. You may also log in to your mail to get all the latest updates and deals on these products.
Black Paint – Frequently asked questions
Are the products animal tested?
No, not at all. These products are not animal tested. Black Paint does not include any kinds of animal oils or fats. They are purely made from organic ingredients like minerals and botanicals.
Is the Black Konjac Sponge suitable for all skin types?
Yes, Black Konjac Sponge is perfect for all skin types. You will be able to tackle more specific skin problems like dry, oily and spot prone skin.
Is the Black Konjac Sponge safe for pregnant women?
Yes, it is safe to use for pregnant women. But, in case of certain conditions like allergy and other troubles. It is good to consult your health expert before use.
Both the products of blackpaint.com are natural without any side-effects. It protects the skin from harmful bacteria’s by yielding a wonderful glow to your skin. Afterall, a good-looking face is more than a sum of eye-catching details. Try this product and share your comments with us.
Originally posted 2016-07-13 10:15:59.